DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: Comic-Con Saturday - Longest Line Ever

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Comic-Con Saturday - Longest Line Ever

Arrived an hour early for the first panel of the day in Hall H (the Heroes panel). Line was so long that it took 15 minutes to walk to the end.

It did switchbacks all the way through the park on the south end of the convention center and then turned the corner around to the marina side. It continued all the way north past the Marriot to the hotel just north of the Marriot.

I'm guessing that I will not see the "Heroes" panel and probably not the "Lost" panel either. If patient, pehaps the "Terminator" panel is in my future.

If I thought the line wasn't relatively the same length. I might try to go see Tori Amos or the "Battlestar Galactica" panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home