DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: Comic-Con 2005 - <i>Aeon Flux</i>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Comic-Con 2005 - Aeon Flux

So what were we talking about?

Oh yeah, Superman.

All that was just the beginning of the day. After Superman was Aeon Flux. This movie was not really on my radar, but that doesn't mean I won't check it out.

I remember really enjoying the Aeon Flux segments on MTV's Liquid Television waaay back when. Though maybe I didn't pay close enough attention back then, because it didn't really seem fit for a movie adaptation. Maybe it's because I didn't watch the half hour series, but all I recall is that scantily clad lady with the guns shooting non-stop.

Then there would be tongues. Always with the tongues! There was always this licking and those tongues never looked like they belonged to their owners. They seemed nearly sentient. Mmmmmm... sentient tongues.

So, Charlize Theron will play the title character, sadly not in the same outfit from the animated series. She still looks good in the tight black costumes from the movie.
Comic-Con_CTheron02
Miss Theron on the big screen in Hall H

aeon_flux_2699
Chalize gets into character

8-large
Miss Flux is always in character

I'm going to withhold my take on this movie. It looks like it could go either way. My smarmy description of it would be that it looks like The Matrix meets Logan's Run, both of which I like. You never know.

Do remember, it's Charlize Theron in skintight outfits for 90 minutes. How bad can it be?


* * *



Still coming: Kevin Smith + plenty of dick and Christ jokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home