DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: Fight On for Ol' SC!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Fight On for Ol' SC!

Get ready for the rhetoric.




What can I say?

Tomorrow's the day.

I've spent the past two weeks soaking up the hype.

Watching TV coverage. Reading articles online. Watching tapes of earlier games.

As I sit here now, a tape of today's Trojan Rewind marathon on Fox Sports West plays in the background.

Tomorrow is the USC v. ucla game. The Rivalry. The Crosstown Showdown.

No. 1 v. No. 11. The city championship on the line. That and the Rose Bowl. Not just a regular Rose Bowl, but a National Championship game.

Honestly, I was more worried about the Fresno State game, but as they say, anything can happen in these rivalry games.

It's shaping up to be a great game. A couple high-powered offenses shooting it out against each other for 60 minutes. The Trojans go in as a 21 point favorite, so look out. The score could be 82-60.

I'm going to drift off to sleep now, secure in the knowledge that I have a ticket for tomorrow's game. The final regular season game of an already amazing season.

* * *


Some reading:

On the game:
Best game of year will be USC-UCLA
Tickets For USC-UCLA Game Off The Charts
(Hey, I only paid $95 over face.)


Reggie heading for the Downtown Athletic Club's little get-together:
Bush turns running back into glamour position
Nobody's going to catch Bush
Heisman Watch: Bush still leads
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger PopularAtShul said...

Yo. I thin that UCLA is gonna upset USC.

I put a lot of time and analysis into figuring out why. If you'd like to know --- check out my blog.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home