DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: General Update (not a character from the Star Wars films)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

General Update (not a character from the Star Wars films)

Okay, so I haven't been writing, but then again there aren't that many people reading. I could probably just call the couple of people who tune in regularly, apologize and then let them know that I'll be writing something soon, but instead I'll write this kind of bogus post to make it seem like I'm writing.

I haven't been at home a lot, thus the lack of posts. It also means I've been out doing a bunch of things that I will eventually write about. Here's a smattering of what you might be looking forward to...

   - Rocky Horror Picture Show 30th Anniversary Screening at the Hollywood Bowl
   - USC demolishing Arkansas, 70-17
   - Bloc Party at the Hollywood Palladium, which I'm going to tonight
   - Tenacious D & Friends Benefit for Katrina Relief, which I'm going to Thursday
   - Working on a photo shoot
   - Report from a Buddist funeral service

Okay, I'm not saying I'm writing about all that stuff, but I'll write about some of it at least.

Consider your appetites duly whetted.
 
 
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocky Horror is 30!?!???!?!
Wow, that's old.
Can't wait to read the report. I'm guessing Tim Curry wasn't there, since he's on Broadway... (Oh, and apology accepted.)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, you should report on the premiere of that fine Cecil Castellucci movie from last week. "Happy Is Not Hard to Be." Coming soon to a theater or DVD player near you.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Neal Romanek said...

I feel totally whetted.

My word verication word is "yzawer", which is "REWAZY!" backwards.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home