DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: Drinks with an LAist & a BusBlogger

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Drinks with an LAist & a BusBlogger

Musso's Booze
Finally got together, after much planning, for drinks with Tony and Carolyn at Musso & Frank Grill, the oldest restaurant in Hollywood. Despite all the planning Neal couldn't make it, thus our first toast of the post goes "to absent friends!"

Here, here...

What do I have to say about last night? Not a lot more than Tony was able to pound into his keyboard with alcohol drenched fists.

I can bring you the following images of the night.

Carolyn's Drink
Here's Carolyn's cocktail. Pinky had a Chopin vodka Gibson. Mmmm... can't you feel your lips tingle?

My Drink
What did your humble host have? Well, this is the remains of a soda and bitters, which followed a Ketel One Martini with bitters.

The great thing about Martinis at Musso's is that it comes with the sidecar. It's like two - two - two drinks in one.

Tony's Drink
Sure... everyone wants to know what Tony had. Well, we established that his Amaretto Sour would be the favorite of your spinster aunt or bachelor uncle. You decide.

We close with this traditional toast:

Here's to you and here's to me,
better friends there'll never be,
but if we should fight and disagree,
then to hell with you and here's to me!


 
 
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Neal Romanek said...

My apologies to you three for the last minute cancellation. I was looking forward to it. But...

...something suddenly came up.

No, really it did.

It came up.

I came right up.

Right the fuck up.

But I am sorry. And a little jealous. I'm glad you guys got to hook up though.

12:26 PM  
Blogger you know said...

i didnt even know you took a pic of my drink. nice!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home