DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: After the Flood

Thursday, September 01, 2005

After the Flood

It's hard to get a handle on the big picture of what's going on in Louisiana and Mississippi just because it's so big.

Take a look at Rabbit+Crow where my friend Neal writes of his family's search for his brother Sean in New Orleans.

Sometimes seeing the micro helps you understand the macro.



Decide how you can help.
 
 
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's it going? Just letting you know I visited your site and I will be leaving you some of my information. If you find this information useful, please leave this posting on. If not, you can erase it. Wedding Favors - Wedding Party Favors - Bridal Shower Favors
Visitors to your site might find my products useful. Thanks for letting me post on your site.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bring up some amazing points about the necessity of consistency in blogging. My web site used to be a very successful blog until I tried to make it great. I brought in a grip of friends, tried using intellectual comedy, and as a result alienated most of our audience.

Ted
homeschool science

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home