DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: Actual Snake, No Plane

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Actual Snake, No Plane

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

This is what I believe is the San Bernardino variety of the Ringed-Neck snake. It just showed up on the floor of my office about a week ago. I scooped it up in a flower pot, shot a few pictures of it, and then let it go in the grass adjacent to Forest Lawn Glendale.

Since there's nothing to show scale, I'll say that it was about 12 to 14 inches long and slightly less thick than your standard Sharpie.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal Romanek said...

Also, just like a Sharpie, I hear you can sniff them and get high.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home