DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Attack Cat: <i>Blogorrhea</i>, The Director's Cut

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blogorrhea, The Director's Cut

...well, not actually. My first cut, was over eleven minutes long and I'm not going to ask you to watch that.

For Pixel Pushers, we're supposed to make films of five minutes and under, so at over twice that, cut number one was not going to stand. My second cut, the eight minute one was tighter. I had to take out a lot of stuff I liked but it ran better. Still, it was too long.

So, finally I got it down to just over six minutes and that's the one that went up at Pixel Pushers, but I still liked the longer one.

Now you have a chance to see the much anticipated extended cut of Blogorrhea!



Please enjoy.

 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal Romanek said...

Nice! Thanks for posting it!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home